- The Topanga Police Activities League taekwondo class gives a demonstration at the grand opening of the PAL Youth Center at Canoga Park High School on Wednesday. Matt Thacker | Post-Periodical
The Los Angeles Police Department Topanga Division officially opened the PAL Youth Center at Canoga Park High School on Wednesday.The grand opening featured live music and dancing, a martial arts ...more
- Over 80% of the LADWP’s water is imported. In response to diminishing supplies due to environmental issues in the delta and local droughts, the City of Los Angeles has adopted several water conserving ordinances. Learn how you can make a difference and conserve water. Find out about what is required to do your part, how you can apply for variances, ...more
The Canoga Park Neighborhood Council recently received two Certificates of Recognition from Mayor Garcetti and the State Assembly in honoring the CPNC's support of the Children's Clinic at Columbus Middle School in Canoga Park. These were presented at the Special Meeting held on Friday, June 6th.
- The 100 Citizens Program at Lanark Park is designed for adults interested in enhancing their quality of life by increasing their physical fitness level.
- Changes to the City of Los Angeles' Water Conservation Ordinance went into effect today for Los Angeles City residents and businesses, allowing LADWP customers to water with sprinklers up to three days per week.
Customers whose street addresses end with an odd number – 1, 3, 5, 7 or 9 – are permitted to use their sprinkler systems on Mondays, Wednesdays ...more
- As California continues to weather through the drought, the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power's Water Conservation Response Unit (WCRU) is stepping up public education and enforcement of the water conservation ordinance with three additional staff members and specially marked vehicles. The additional staff has already begun patrolling the city of Los Angeles for water waste and responding to ...more
The mission of the Canoga Park Neighborhood Council is to provide an innovative forum for all community stakeholders to contribute to a healthy, vibrant, and inclusive Canoga Park. All of the Board and committee meetings are open to the public and provide you with an opportunity to speak. The Board procedures are more formal than committee meetings so your time to address the Board is limited. Committee meetings are generally informal, and discussions between participants are commonplace. This is important because the heart of Neighborhood Council work happens at committee meetings.