The state of California’s free foreclosure prevention program
Find out if you qualify.
Four unique federally funded programs. Up to $100,000 available per eligible household.
- Own and occupy the home as their primary residence
- Meet program income limits
- Have a documented, eligible hardship
- Located in California
- Not abandoned, vacant, or condemned
- Single family, 1-4 unit home
- Serviced by a participating Servicer
- First mortgage lien (HELOCs are not eligible)
- Delinquent or imminent default