Tips for Having a COVID-Safe Winter Holiday Season and a Happy New Year
by cpncadmin | Dec 10, 2021 | County, COVID-19
- Get vaccinated and get a booster if it’s time (6 months after Moderna/Pfizer, 2 months after J&J).
- Always wear a mask indoors and in crowded places outdoors.
- Get tested if sick or exposed.
- Keep gatherings small, and gather outside if possible.
- If indoors, improve airflow: open windows & doors, turn on a fan, run an air filter.
- Be flexible with your plans. If it’s too crowded & you’re uncomfortable, leave.